Consultation: A Global Financing Facility in Support of Every Woman Every Child - London
This meeting featured a presentation by Tim Evans, Senior Director, Health, Nutrition and Population at The World Bank. Carolyn Reynolds, Communications Advisor, External and Corporate Relations at the World Bank, facilitated the session.
- Action Against Hunger
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Children's Investment Fund Foundation
- Health Poverty Action
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
- International Rescue Committee UK
- Marie Stopes International
- Plan International
- Save the Children
- World Vision UK
This meeting is one of a number of consultations scheduled to take place during the next five months. These consultations will run in tandem with the development of a draft business plan, expected to be completed in March 2015.